Arts

This Weekend In Arts: January 30-February 2

1. The Campus School Kickoff A Capella Concert
(Thursday 1/30, 7:30 p.m.)
BC a cappella groups-the Bostonians, Sharps, Acoustics, Shaan, B.E.A.T.S., Dynamics, Voices of Imani, and Against the Current-are performing in the Rat to raise money for the Campus School. Admission is free. There will be a bake sale and an opportunity to donate to the Campus School at the event.

2. The Infinite Space of the Possible
(Through Sunday, 2/2)
The Mills Gallery at the Boston Center for the Arts is hosting a collaborative, seven-artist exhibit focusing on artistic boundaries and personal potential. Admission to the gallery is free.

3. Lady Antebellum Concert    

(Friday 1/31, 7 p.m.)
Known for its hit single “Need You Now,” the American country pop group Lady Antebellum is performing at TD Garden. Tickets start at $55.65, including fees, through Ticketmaster.

4. Oscar Nominated Coolidge Shorts 

(Friday, 1/31 Opening)
The Coolidge Corner Theatre is screening a collection of 2014’s best short films nominated for the Oscars in the documentary category. Showtimes are available at http://www.coolidge.org.

5. Panic! at the Disco Concert  
(Thursday 1/30, 7:00 p.m.)
The American punk rock group Panic! at the Disco is headlining at the House of Blues on Thursday night. Tickets for the event have sold out.

6. Reign
(Thursday 1/30 to Saturday 2/1, 7:30 p.m.)
The Dance Organization of Boston College is presenting its showcase Reign this weekend. The event will feature Latin dance group Fuego del Corazon in the performance. Tickets are $10 through the Robsham box office, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Relay for Life.

7. Venus in Fur
(Through Sunday 2/2)
Staged by the Huntington Theatre Company, the sexy Broadway comedy Venus in Fur is closing this weekend at the BU Theatre. The play, set in modern New York City, is about the relationship between a desperate actress and a director. Tickets and showtimes are available at http://www.huntingtontheatre.org.