White House Key Advisor Named Law School Commencement Speaker
On Campus

David Simas, BC Law ’95, will address the graduates of the Boston College Law School on May 22. Simas is a graduate of Stonehill College in Easton, Mass. After graduating from BC Law, Simas went into private practice. He sat on the Easton City Council and was then elected County Registrar. From there, he went on to work with Governor Deval Patrick and became a central part of the Barack Obama’s 2012 Presidential campaign.

“His leadership as one of the President’s closest advisors and his work on the Affordable Care Act is something our students will be very interested in hearing more about, and I’m looking forward to welcoming him back to campus,” Vincent Rougeau, dean of BC Law, said to the BC Law Magazine.

Featured Image courtesy of BC Law Magazine

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “White House Key Advisor Named Law School Commencement Speaker”

1. Law school ruined my life! I have no job and I have student loan debt that will follow me to my grave. Save yourself! DON’T GO TO LAW SCHOOL.