Boston College Rises To 30th Ranking In 2015 U.S. News Report
News, Top Story

Boston College rose to the 30th spot among national universities in the U.S. News & World Report survey for 2016. This is the highest the University has been ranked. It also improved to 35th in the ranking for “Great Schools Great Prices.” The Carroll School of Management dropped from 21st to 22nd in the rank of best undergraduate business programs. Last year, the University was ranked 31st overall, and 37th in the “Great Schools Great Prices” rank.

The University, which tied with the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill in the 30th spot, was ranked as having the 34th best law school and 23rd best education graduate schools. Surpassing BC was the University of Michigan in the 29th spot and Tufts University and Wake Forest University, tied at number 27. New York University followed BC, at 32nd place.

usn

“The investments made possible by the Light the World campaign continue to pay off, and we can see evidence of our success each day in the work being done by our students and faculty in our classrooms and our laboratories, on campus and around Boston and across the globe,” said David Quigley, provost and dean of faculties, to the Office of News and Public Affairs.

Featured Image courtesy Heights Archives