My Mother’s Fleabag, Full Swing, and Troye Sivan This Weekend in Arts

Boston College Irish Dance Presents: “Electrify”

(Thursday through Friday at 7 P.M.)

Secure your tickets for this week’s Robsham show, Boston College Irish Dance’s “Electrify.” Experience a fusion of traditional dance and contemporary music at this captivating cultural performance.

‘Eddie the Eagle’

(Opens Friday)

This family-friendly biopic of Michael “Eddie” Edwards’ outlines the Olympic aspirations of one unlikely British ski jumper. The film emphasizes the importance of overcoming adversity and rising to great challenges in the pursuit of achieving an impossible dream.

Future feat. Ty Dolla Sign

(Friday at 7 P.M.)

Boston’s House of Blues is your destination for one of the greatest hip-hop concerts of the season. Find tickets now for Friday’s Future concert featuring Ty Dolla Sign.

My Mother’s Fleabag’s 2016 Spring Cafe

(Thursday at 10 P.M.)

Get to Gasson 305 early to grab a seat for the comedy stylings of the always-hysterical My Mother’s Fleabag. This week’s 2016 Spring Cafe is a free event that promises to bring entertaining improv comedy to campus.

Full Swing Presents: “So You Think You Can Swing?”

(Sunday at 4 P.M.)

Join the Boston College Full Swing dancers this Sunday afternoon in Robsham Theater for a high-powered performance. The group’s first annual show will feature entertaining dance numbers from guest performers from Fuego and AeroK.

‘Triple 9’

(Opens Friday)

When a major heist hinges on the murder of a prominent policeman, a gang of criminals take drastic measures to ensure their success. Crooked cops and criminal behavior abound this star-studded action film, in theaters Friday.

Troye Sivan at The House of Blues

(Monday at 7 P.M.)

The Youtube star-turned singer brings his signature electro-pop sound to Boston on Monday. Sivan will perform hits like “WILD,” “FOOLS,” AND “BITE” straight off his debut album Blue Neighbourhood.

University Chorale Winter Concert

(Saturday at 7 P.M.)

Head to St. Ignatius on Saturday to hear the University Chorale of Boston College perform classic and contemporary songs. This weekend’s highly-anticipated winter concert is free to the public.

Featured Image By 20th Century Fox