The Week in Photos: 4/22 – 4/28
Featured Story, The Week in Photos

The Week in Photos: 4/22 – 4/28

A man views the selection of books at Brookline Booksmith in Coolidge Corner, Thursday April 25, 2019. (Mary Wilkie / The Heights Editor)
Senior midfielder Taylor Walker attempts a shot on goal against Louisville, Wednesday April 24, 2019. (Ashton Carroll / The Heights Staff)
Attacker Kenzie Kent celebrates senior midfielder Taylor Walker’s game-winning goal against Syracuse with midfielders Cara Urbank and Jordan Lappin, Friday April 26, 2019. (Jonathan Ye / The Heights Editor)
Junior midfielder Cara Urbank cradles the ball past a UNC defender during the ACC Championship, Sunday, April 28, 2019. (Jonathan Ye / The Heights Editor)
Synergy performs at the Arts Fest Dance Showcase, Thursday, April 25, 2019. (Maggie DiPatri / The Heights Editor)
Sketch comedy group Hello…Shovelhead! performs at its 30th Anniversary Spooktacular as part of Arts Fest, Saturday, April 27, 2019. (Maggie DiPatri / The Heights Editor)
The cast of 9 to 5: The Musical performs their dress rehearsal as a part of Arts Fest, Tuesday, April 23, 2019. (Jonathan Ye / The Heights Editor)
(From left) Ben Hammer, Luke Bergamini, Grant Bloom, and Willis Edmundson of the band Jeb Bush Orchestra perform on WZBC’s show The Hitchhiker’s Audio Guide, Thursday, April 25, 2019. (Jess Rivilis / The Heights Staff)
Dance group Vida de Intensa Pasión performs at the Dancing with bOp! event during Arts Fest, Saturday, April 27, 2019. (Alexa Spitz / The Heights Staff)