The Week in Photos: 9/23 – 9/29
Featured Story

The Week in Photos: 9/23 – 9/29

Father Leahy speaks at the grand opening of Boston College’s new Pine Tree Preserve, located on Lower Campus, Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019. (Mason La Ferney / For The Heights)
Writers John Banville and Richard Ford speak on their friendship and their written works, Monday, Sept. 23, 2019. (Kayla Brandt / Heights Staff)
Actor Jere Shea (BC ’89) and WBZ News Anchor Paula Ebben (BC ‘89) talk about their careers and their professional journeys, Monday, Sept. 23, 2019. (Ashton Carroll / Heights Staff)
Wake Forest wide receiver Scotty Washington celebrates after pulling in a reception for a touchdown in Saturday’s game against the Eagles, Sept. 28, 2019. (Celine Lim / Heights Editor)
Redshirt junior midfielder Jade Ruiters competes with Cardinals senior midfielder Callie McKinney for the ball, Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019. (Ikram Ali/Heights Editor)
A visitor studies Mary Armstrong’s works in her exhibit on display at the McMullen Museum of Art, Friday, Sept. 27, 2019. (Mason La Ferney/For The Heights)
Grammy-award winning singer Leslie Odom Jr. performs at BC’s 27th annual Pops on the Heights, Friday, Sept. 27, 2019. (Celine Lim/Heights Editor)
A view of the open first floor of the Newton Public Library, Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019. (Aneesa Wermers/For The Heights)