Week in Photos: 10/7 – 10/13
Featured Story

Week in Photos: 10/7 – 10/13

The cast of Murder on the Nile performs at their dress rehearsal in the Bonn Theater at BC, Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019. (Kaitlin Meeks / Heights Senior Staff) 
Bryan Stevenson, lawyer and social justice activist, speaks at the third lecture of the 2019 Lowell Humanities Series at Conte Forum, Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019. (Maggie DiPatri / Heights Editor)
Luis Almargo, Uruguayan lawyer and politician, speaks at the Barat House on Newton Campus, Monday, Oct. 7, 2019. (Aneesa Wermers / For The Heights)
 Wisconsin defenseman K’Andre Miller and BC forward Alex Newhook skate into each other during the Eagles’ season opener at Kelley Rink, Friday, Oct. 11, 2019. (Celine Lim / Heights Editor)
BC goalie Spencer Knight blocks Wisconsin forward Mick Messner’s shot at Kelley Rink, Friday, Oct. 11, 2019. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)
Virginia celebrates a goal against BC at the Newton Campus Soccer Field, Friday, Oct. 11, 2019. (Molly Bankert / For The Heights)
A Demon Deacon falls as BC junior defender Gianna Mitchell tracks down the ball, Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019. (Leo Wang / For The Heights)
Wake Forest’s Vicky Krug and BC’s Olivia Vaughn look on as the ball gets loose, Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019. (Leo Wang / For The Heights)
A Pittsburgh spike is blocked by BC, Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019. (Keara Hanlon / For The Heights)
BC freshman Gabby McCaa celebrates after a point against Pittsburgh, Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)