The Week in Photos: 1/27 – 2/2
Photos, Gallery, Featured Story, The Week in Photos

The Week in Photos: 1/27 – 2/2

Students attend the Lunar New Year celebration at the McMullen Museum of Art, serving themselves food, Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020. (Keara Hanlon / For The Heights)

Students fill envelopes with chocolate coins at the McMullen Museum’s Lunar New Year celebration, Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020. (Keara Hanlon / For The Heights)

Keynote speaker Brittany Packnett addresses the crowd at the Women’s Summit, Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020. (Keara Hanlon / For The Heights)

Senior guard Jared Hamilton attempts a layup, evading Louisville junior forward Jordan Nwora, Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020. (Kait Devir / Heights Staff)

Freshman defender Alexie Guay skates past Holy Cross sophomore forward Sommer Ross, Friday, Jan. 31, 2020. (Jess Rivilis / Heights Editor)

Senior forward Kate Annese and Holy Cross freshman defender Kailey Langefels search for the puck, Friday, Jan. 31, 2020 (Jess Rivilis / Heights Editor)

The Dance Organization of Boston College performs its annual show at Robsham Theater, Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020. (Leo Wang / Heights Staff)

The Dance Organization of Boston College showcases a variety of its dances,  Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020. (Leo Wang / Heights Staff)

Patrons dine at Japonaise, a Japanese and French fusion bakery in Brookline, Friday, Jan. 31, 2020. (Alexa Spitz / Heights Staff)

Curated by Maggie DiPatri, Ikram Ali, and Jess Rivilis / Heights Editors