The Week in Photos: 2/10 – 2/17
Photos, Gallery, Featured Story, The Week in Photos

The Week in Photos: 2/10 – 2/17

Sophomore forward Jack McBain searches for the puck blocking a Harvard player, Monday, Feb. 10, 2020. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

Sophomore forward Olivia Finocchiaro races a Harvard player for the puck, Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020. (Jess Rivilis / Heights Editor)

Junior midfielder Maggie Casey defends the ball against a Vanderbilt player, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020. (Molly Bankert / Heights Staff)

Freshman midfielder Holly Schleicher, senior attacker Cara Urbank, and senior midfielder Kate Taylor celebrate a BC goal, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020. (Molly Bankert / Heights Staff)

Courtney Magee, MCAS ‘21 performs in a production of The Vagina Monologues, hosted by the Boston College Women’s Center, Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020. (Leo Wang / Heights Staff)

Cat Tobia, MCAS ‘20 performs the “Little Coochie Snorcher that Could” monologue during the Vagina Monologues. The proceeds from the production will benefit Rosie’s Place and the V-Day foundation, Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020. (Leo Wang / Heights Staff)

(From left) Ally Lardner, Lynch ‘21, and Alex O’Connor, MCAS ‘20, perform in a production of The Shape of Things in the Bonn Studio Theater, Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

Hadley Durkee, MCAS ’20, plays Evelyn, an MFA student, in The Shape of Things, Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

A patron observes the Boston’s Apollo exhibit at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020. (Aneesa Wermers / Heights Staff)

Curated by Maggie DiPatri, Ikram Ali, and Jess Rivilis / Heights Editors