- Hot chocolate and espresso
- The GET Mobile app allows you to add an extra shot of espresso to your Starbucks hot chocolate for .99 cents and it is worth it. You get all the cozy nostalgia of hot chocolate on a snowy day with the added burst of energy that only a jolt of 64 mg of caffeine can provide.
- Late Night
- Late night returned to dining halls this past week, and students welcomed it with open arms. Although BC Dining has experienced some turbulence in the last few months, late night is always there to save the day one chicken tender at a time.
- Spreading false-information
- Last week, campus was flooded with a rumor that BC was going into a lockdown beginning last Friday. This rumor sprouted from a false email and was eventually dispelled by an email from Executive Vice President and acting Vice President for Student Affairs Michael Lochhead. Now that we’ve had our Mean Girls moment, I think we can all agree—thumbs down for spreading false information.
- Plex reservations
- A combination of winter weather and semester stress has resulted in students storming the reservation portal. If you’re lucky enough to squeeze in a booking, you have the luxury of arriving ten minutes early and standing in the cold in order to secure a prime gym spot. The full-sprint to the treadmill is probably the most intense part of your workout.
Featured image by Allyson Mozeliak / Heights Editor