- Reese’s Easter Peanut Butter Eggs
- Chocolate is always a thumbs up, and Reese’s Easter eggs are no exception. While year-round regular Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups suffice, they simply do not live up to the confectionary magic that is the Reese’s Easter egg. The peanut butter-chocolate ratio is perfected in this seasonal delicacy.
- No Snow
- Most of the time, thumbs up focuses on something positive that’s going on. But, sometimes it’s important to reflect on the lack of negatives. Without us realizing it, all of the snow that plagued Boston College’s sidewalks has disappeared in the last few weeks. While it might still be windy or overcast some days, spring is certainly here.
- Crunch Time
- BC students have officially reached the awkward in-between weeks of midterms and finals. This gray area is deceiving, especially without Spring Break to act as a reference point throughout the Spring Semester. Many students’ workloads are tidal waves ready to crash in the next few weeks as the semester comes to a close.
- No More Passion
- Speaking of burnout, BC Dining is lacking the passion it once had as well. That is, passion fruit iced tea, of course. To the dismay of students attempting to get through these last few weeks of work, this delicious tropical beverage is no longer available on the GET Mobile order app.