Opinions

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Week Of April 12

Thumbs Up:  Families on campus Seeing families on campus together is a wholesome reminder of home. Seeing high school students awkwardly take photos in front of Gasson is a throwback to college-visiting days and normalcy. Attending classes and being comfortable on campus is a part of Boston College students’ everyday lives, but every current student...
Opinions

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Week Of April 5

Thumbs Up:  Reese’s Easter Peanut Butter Eggs Chocolate is always a thumbs up, and Reese’s Easter eggs are no exception. While year-round regular Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups suffice, they simply do not live up to the confectionary magic that is the Reese’s Easter egg. The peanut butter-chocolate ratio is perfected in this seasonal delicacy.  No...
Opinions

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Week Of March 29

Thumbs Up:  Free Donut Day Dunkin is hosting Free Donut Wednesdays until April 21, which offer a free donut with the purchase of any drink. In true Massachusetts culture, Dunkies is making hump day a little less steep.  Easter Weekend Due to the Easter holiday, classes are canceled on Good Friday. The shortened week is...
Opinions

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Week of March 22

Thumbs Up: First Week of Spring This Saturday marked the first day of spring, and hopefully is a sign of warmer weather to come. While Boston winters are a staple, Boston College students are all ready to ditch the layers and piles of snow on the side of the road.  COVID-19 Vaccinations Massachusetts’ COVID-19 vaccination...
Opinions

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Week Of March 15

Thumbs Up: Shamrock Shakes March is arguably the worst month of the year, but with the worst month comes the best McDonald’s tradition.Shamrock Shakes are a delicious way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all month long. Three dollars never tasted so good. Shamrocks The inspiration for the shake, and the symbol of St. Patrick’s Day,...
1 2 3 30