Podcast

‘Eagle-Eyed’: Boston Mayoral Election Race, Marty Walsh and Tito Jackson

On this episode…

• The race for mayor of Boston between Mayor Marty Walsh and Tito Jackson, a city councilman, comes to a close today, as voters take to the polls between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
  • The issues facing Boston and how the candidates promise to approach them.
  • Hear from metro staffer Molly Duggan, who has been reporting on the campaigns for The Heights.

Some additional background reading and watching:

Ways to listen…

On your computer: Click play on the embedded player above. You can also navigate to bcheights.com/eagle-eyed to see the latest episodes.

On your iPhone, iPad, or other Apple device: here’s the link. You can also search “eagle-eyed” in the iTunes Store to listen and subscribe.

On your Android device: Click here to listen or subscribe via Google Play, here via Stitcher, or here via the RadioPublic app. If you have a favorite podcast app you can’t find us on, let me know.

I’d love your feedback on one of our first ventures into broadcast journalism. Send me an email at [email protected]. Tweet me at @AlecGreaney. Find us at McElroy Commons, Room 113.