Arts, On Campus

This Weekend In Arts: February 27-March 2

1. BC2Boston: Blue Man Group
(Thursday 2/27, 7:30 p.m.)
BC2Boston is selling subsidized tickets to see Boston’s Blue Man Group at the Charles Playhouse. Tickets are $30 through Robsham Theatre’s online box office. Two tickets per BC ID.

2. BC Idol
(Thursday 2/27, 7 p.m.)
Celebrating its 10th year, BC Idol is taking place this weekend., featuring 10 acts and three Jesuit judges. Tickets are $10 online and through Robsham, with proceeds benefitting the St. Columbkille Partnership School Music Program.

3. Chorduroy Concert
(Thursday 2/27, 8 p.m.)
BC’s music group Chorduroy is hosting a concert at Roggie’s, with cheap drinks and live performances by Thomas Harpole, A&S ’14, Times New Roman, and Bobnoxious & The Master Craftsman.

4. Justin Timberlake Concert
(Thursday 2/27, 7 p.m.)
JT is bringing “Sexy Back” to Boston tonight, playing a show at TD Garden for his 20/20 Experience World Tour. Tickets start at $64.40-not many are left, but more may be available through ticketmaster.com’s partner sites.

5. ‘Man In A Case’
(Ongoing)
Presented by ArtsEmerson at the Cutler Majestic Theatre, Man In a Case is a play that fuses music, dance, drama, and video. The show is running through the end of the weekend. For tickets and show times, see artsemerson.org.

6. ‘Non-Stop’  
(Opening Friday)
Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore star in Non-Stop, an action-thriller about an air marshal whose passengers are threatened with death should the government refuse to pay a large ransom. The movie opens nationwide on Friday.

7. Seaver’s Express Concert
(Thursday 2/27, 10:30 p.m.)
Seaver’s Express, BC’s own indie-rock band, will be playing a show at the Cantab Lounge in Cambridge tonight to kick off spring break. Tickets are $7 at the door. The show will take place at Cantab’s downstairs club.

Robb D. Cohen/Invision/AP