The Week in Photos: 2/17 – 2/23
Photos, Gallery, Featured Story, The Week in Photos

The Week in Photos: 2/17 – 2/23

Freshman guard Jaelynn Batts and sophomore forward Taylor Soule attempt to block a Pittsburgh player, Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020. (Liv Genovese / For The Heights)

Freshman goalie Spencer Knight skates back to the net after a stoppage in play, Friday, Feb. 21, 2020. (Nicholas Newbold / Heights Staff)

Senior forward Zach Walker races past Northeastern senior defender Ryan Shea, Friday, Feb. 21, 2020. (Molly Bankert / Heights Staff)

Northeastern players move the puck toward the net as freshman goalie Spencer Knight moves to block it, Friday, Feb. 21, 2020. (Molly Bankert / Heights Staff)

Clemson sophomore guard John Newman III helps his teammate, junior forward Aamir Simms, after Simms fell during the game, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. (Kaitlin Meeks / Heights Senior Staff)

Freshman forward CJ Felder attempts a layup as a Clemson player moves to block him, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. (Kaitlin Meeks / Heights Senior Staff)

Senior guard Jared Hamilton evades a Clemson player, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

Freshman forward Kamari Williams attempts a basket as Clemson sophomore guard John Newman III attempts to force a turnover, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

Students compete in Diaspora through Dance, an event co-hosted by CAB and PATU, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. (Leo Wang / Heights Staff)

In anticipation of competing in Sing it to the Heights, Kaitlin Meeks, a Heights senior photo staff member and MCAS ’20, poses while singing into a hairbrush, Friday, Feb. 21, 2020. (Maggie DiPatri / Heights Editor)

Max Schenkel, MCAS ’22, and a Sing it to the Heights contestant, poses in the Pine Tree Preserve wearing pants he created, Friday, Feb. 21, 2020. (Maggie DiPatri / Heights Editor)

Marchers participate in the Boston Rally and March for Bernie in downtown Boston, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. (Grace Yang / For The Heights)

Curated by Maggie DiPatri, Ikram Ali, and Jess Rivilis / Heights Editors