Meaghan Trainor, John Legend’s “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” And More Singles This Week

MisterWives- “Our Own House”

This song sounds like a combination of Ellie Goulding, Of Monsters and Men, and Lorde, as well as everything else right in the world. It is radio-radio indie hit, with a disco beat and powerful melody. “Our Own House” is begging to be put on repeat.

Maya Payne- “If Only”

At only 17 years old, Payne is making a name for herself. You can’t help but get absorbed in the beat of this song and just feel all the good vibes. Perfect for a pregame—or really any time of day—make sure to add this to your favorite playlist.

Meghan Trainor, John Legend- “Like I’m Gonna Lose You”

Yes, this is a love song, but it’s really refreshing—it showcases Meghan Trainor’s vocal abilities in a way that we haven’t seen on the charts before. John Legend’s part on this track is just an added bonus and so perfectly fitting. The two complement each other in a catchy melody that is less sappy and more genuine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_antpCbsUY

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Meaghan Trainor, John Legend’s “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” And More Singles This Week”