Rihanna’s ‘BBHMM,’ Tame Impala, St. Vincent, And More Singles This Week

Rihanna, “B—tch Better Have My Money”

Off her upcoming eighth album, Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My Money” is a follow-up and departure from the singer’s folksy “Four Five Seconds.” BBHMM is an urban club banger complete with a grinding hip-hop heartbeat and brazen lyrics boasting of fame and opulence. With a catchy hook and a blaring bass, the up-tempo trap-infused track is practically designed for the club.

Tame Impala, “Cause I’m A Man”

The Australian synth band unveiled the second single off its upcoming sophomore album, titled Currents. Tame Impala is known for psychedelic stylings and rock-influenced riffs, and “’Cause I’m A Man” is an infectious, slow-burning single complete with moody, funk-inspired guitar riffs characteristic to the band’s trademark sound.

St. Vincent, “Teenage Talk”

Written for HBO’s Girls, St. Vincent’s “Teenage Talk” is a dreamy and synth-laden ode to teenage nostalgia. In a tonal shift from her more upbeat, poppy art rock, “Teenage Talk” is a slower, more melodic song that we rarely hear from St. Vincent.