A Year in Boston College Athletics, 2015-16
Sports, Top Story

Boston College AthleticsWell, we’ve finally made it. A mere 428 games across the 14 varsity sports that play individual contests, not to mention the other nine that compete in meets against multiple schools at once, we have survived Boston College Athletics in 2015-16. When the Eagles were high, they soared as high as you possibly could. Those moments were fleeting and rare, but they were as sweet as they possibly could be. When there were lows—and, trust me, there were a lot of lows—they dug deep and remained painful for days. But hey, that’s sports. It sucks and will kick your ass every single day. It just happens to do so a little more in Chestnut Hill. The thing is, we’ll all be back in the fall anyway. So reminisce with our staff on The Heights, the ones who were first in line in the trenches, as we reflect on every memory—good and bad—and the players and teams who made it 2015-16 special.

Well, we’ve finally made it. A mere 428 games across the 14 varsity sports that play individual contests, not to mention the other nine that compete in meets against multiple schools at once, we have survived Boston College Athletics in 2015-16. When the Eagles were high, they soared as high as you possibly could. Those moments were fleeting and rare, but they were as sweet as they possibly could be. When there were lows—and, trust me, there were a lot of lows—they dug deep and remained painful for days. But hey, that’s sports. It sucks and will kick your ass every single day. It just happens to do so a little more in Chestnut Hill. The thing is, we’ll all be back in the fall anyway. So reminisce with our staff on The Heights, the ones who were first in line in the trenches, as we reflect on every memory—good and bad—and the players and teams who made it 2015-16 special.

June 26, 2016